Why Choose Mix Standard Solutions
Mix Standard Solutions - Far more than just mixing and dissolving
Mix standard solutions consist of a wide variety of components (analytes) and can range from just two to hundreds of components. These commonly used reagents are used in analytical testing for quick, convenient, and one-time detection of multiple components, especially high throughput mass analysis. The preparation of mix standard solutions requires special techniques and conditions, strong knowledge of chemistry, a thorough understanding of chemical and physical properties and interaction activity of each component. Strict evaluation and experimental testing must be passed before preparation to ensure the stability of the mix standard solutions and accuracy of the measures. Thus, the preparation of mix standard solutions are far more than just mixing and dissolving of the components in a solvent.
WHY CHOOSE MIX STANDARD SOLUTIONS?
- FAST & CONVENIENT: With the snap of an ampoule, you’re ready to go.
- TIME SAVING: Choose the components to be tested; no sample weighing, mixing, solution preparing and bottling work needed.
- REDUCE COST: Avoid purchasing hundreds of standard materials, reduce inventory cost, prevent losses caused by expiration of analytical standards.
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: No interruptions during sample weighing and solution making to avoid mistakes.
- ENSURE QUALITY: Fully characterized materials ensure correctness and accuracy.
- 519 Pesticides Mix Standard Solution
- 51 Pesticides Mix Standard Solution
- 181 Veterinary Drugs Mix Standard Solution
- 176 PPCPs Mix Standard Solution
- 4 Nitrofuran Metabolites Mix Standard Solution
- 9 Nitrosamines Mix Standard Solution
- 41 Glucocorticoids Mix Standard Solution
Want to explore how we can help solve your problem?
We are here to help.